Signs That You've Had Too Much Of The 90's:
1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 4.
4. You e-mail your buddy who works at the desk next to you to ask: "Do you wanna go get a beer?" and he replies: "Yeah, give me five minutes".
5. You chat several times a day with astranger from South America, but you haven't spoken to your next door neighbor yet this year.
6. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date.
7. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
8. You consider the U.S.Mail painfully slow and/or call it "snailmail".
9. Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
10. You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.
11. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
12. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally insert a "9" to get an outside line.
13. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies (or Managers...).
14. You only have makeup for fluorescent lighting.
15. Getting up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom and crashing into the wall because you think you are still in a hotel.
AND THE CLINCHERS ARE
16. You read this entire list, kept nodding and smiling.
17. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your "friends you send jokes to" e-mail group.
18. It crosses your mind that your jokes group may have seen this list already, but you don't have time to check so you forward it anyway.